Saturday, May 15, 2010

Updates

Hey guys, it has been quite some time. How are you guys doing?
School assignments are eating into my free time that's why you don't see me here often.

Asher Book - Try (Fame OST)
Ashley Tisdale - Headstrong , We'll Be Together , What If
B.o.B - Airplanes
Justin Bieber - U Smile
Owl City - Strawberry Avalanche

4Minute - Dreams Come True [RH]
B2ST - Mystery [RH]
Fly to the Sky - My Angel [RH]
FT. Island - I'm Happy [RH]
Ga In (BEG) - I'm Smiling [RH]
IU & Na Yoon Kwon - It's First Love [RH]
Lee Hyori - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang [RH]
Lee Seung Gi - You Inside My Memory [RH]
MBLAQ - G.O.O.D Luv [RH]

Oh. and, just so you know, Blogger sent me an email regarding copyright infringement. So in case something big happens in time to come, here's my back-up website link: CheckItOnline (Wordpress). I hope you guys will continue to support me in the long run. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment