Saturday, June 12, 2010

Updates (International)

In International Collection [P-Z]:
Rihanna - Pon De Replay
Shakira - Don't Bother, Illegal, Objection, Underneath Your Clothes
Shania Twain - Come on Over, Don't be Stupid, Honey I'm Home, Love Gets Me Every Time, No One Needs to Know, That Don't Impress Me Much
Shayne Ward - No Promises, That's My Goal
Simple Plan - Perfect

Edit:
T.I - Dead and Gone
Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart
Take That - Back for Good, How Deep is Your Love, Relight My Fire

Edit:
Sisqo - Incomplete
Switchfoot - Dare You to Move, Meant to Live, On Fire, This is Your Life
Taylor Swift - American Girl, Breathe, Crazier, Forever and Always, Hey Stephen, Jump Then Fall, Our Song, Sparks Fly, Teardrops on My Guitar, Tell Me Why, Today Was a Fairytale

The above can be found here: http://sheets-collection.blogspot.com/2009/06/international-piano-sheets-collection-p.html

No comments:

Post a Comment