Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Transcriber(s) Needed

Anyone a transcriber here?
You don't have to be an expert at it, passion or interest in transcribing is good enough for this position.

1st Offer:
I've got a newly made friend in YouTube, who plays the piano, and is in need of a transcriber. He's particularly looking for a transcriber who'd be willing to transcribe Christian songs, in particular.

Please email me at bsc_ad.pianist@live.com as soon as you can, if you're keen in taking up the offer.

2nd Offer (ongoing):
And as what I mentioned on the Group wall, I accept transcriptions from you. Yes, if you're into transcribing, I'm all willing to help you publish/promote your transcriptions here.

If you're willing to share your transcriptions with the world and/or would like to negotiate terms with me, also, please email me at bsc_ad.pianist@live.com

Thank you so much, I look forward to your replies.
By the way, this is just a friendly offer. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment