Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Updates & Video Promotion

K-Pop OST Piano Sheets update(s):
I'm Sorry I Love You
- Main Theme
- Chuh Eum Geu Dae Ro [Jung Jae Wook]
- My Precious Person [Kim Sung Pil]
- Snowflower [Park Hyo Shin]

Lovers In Paris
- Lie
- Moon River
- Can We Love Again [Park Shin Yang]

Prince's First Love
- Main Theme
- If It Was Me [Na Yoon Kwon]
- Nae Ga Dwel Geu Dal Kka Ji [Na Yoon Kwon]
- Since That Day [Sung Si Kyung]

The Legend
- Opening Theme
- Sujini's Theme
- Thousand Years Love Song [DBSK/TVXQ]
- Approval [Jun Suh]

Video Promotion:



I appreciate your support. Thank You.


Meanwhile, I'm still looking out for your requested sheets.
& do follow me on and/or check out http://twitter.com/bsc_adpianist for alternative source of updates! :D


Follow up on these links for more piano sheets:
- K-Pop Piano Sheets
- K-Pop OST Piano Sheets
- K-Pop [RH] Piano Sheets
- Yiruma Piano Sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment